Saturday, February 18, 2017

Week 21: 12/19/16


Week 21: 12/19/16...less than 1 week until Christmas!!!

Aloha everyone!

This week was pretty awesome. We had zone meeting this last Thursday, where our zone leaders spoke to us about the importance of involving our branch leaders and members in missionary work. In honor of the Christmas initiatory that the church is doing, we also spoke about the importance of the "Light the World" notion. It was a great zone meeting. 

Us missionaries also put together a Maypen branch Christmas party where we played games, made cookies, and watched "Home Alone" together (except the missionaries, of course). It was such a great turn out!! 

To top off the week, Elders Smith and Ludlow's investigator, Cutie, was baptized! She's the cutest woman on the planet.

Well, I'm making this email short again but I will tell you that I am so excited for Christmas. I finally get to see my family after what felt like forever!

As we all prepare for Christmas, I hope everyone remembers to include the Savior in their celebration, for He is the true reason for the holiday!!! I love you all and I hope you all have a great Christmas!!!!

Mele Kalikimaka,

Sister Meli

ps, my pics aren't loading and I'm a little too lazy atm to fix dis problem so I'll send them next week lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment