Saturday, February 18, 2017

Week 20: 12/13/16


Week 20: 12/13/16...less than 2 weeks until Christmas!!!

Aloha everyone! This week was pretty cool. Sister Jenkins and I had trade offs with our sister training leaders and so I got to spend the day in Portmore with Sister Clyde. Portmore is close to Kingston and so I finally got to see the ocean!!! The mosquitoes there are CRAZY and so I got bit everywhere! Sister Clyde is so sweet and so I loved going teaching with her. 

Other than that, the week was pretty normal. We've been focusing a lot on reaching our goal to extend 70 baptismal invitations each week and we finally made that goal! I was so happy and in return, I felt the spirit work with Sister Jenkins and I a lot more. 

I have a testimony that exact obedience truly does bring miracles!

Sorry about not emailing yesterday, but the sisters and I spent the day in Kingston trying to find things we needed for the Christmas party that us missionaries are putting together this Friday. Kingston is a cool place, I like it there a lot. Sister Afemata and I heard Backstreet Boys while walking down the street and so I did my best not to sing along.......... I failed lol.

Other than that, I'm very excited for these next couple weeks. I get to call my family that much sooner!!!

I hope everyone has an awesome week, talk to you all soon :)


Aloha wau ia oukou a ofa lahi atu!

Sister Meli

No comments:

Post a Comment