Saturday, February 18, 2017

Week 11: 10/10/16

Week 11: 10/10/16

Hi people! you're probrably really irritated with my emails since you've gotten 3 this week, but here's another one. lol ANOTHA ONE.

Anyways, I don't have much to help you catch up with other than the fact that Sis Jenkins and I are now teaching 3 families we found while contacting! THREE! Just the sweetest people, and they feed us each time we come to visit! I'm so excited to be meeting with them more, it's been hard trying to find females to teach since we can't be alone with a male and so it was a huge blessing to have found these families who are so open to the gospel! Families are so important to our Father in Heaven and it makes me so happy to be able to see how much love He has for all of us!

We left our phone in Mandeville, where we were staying for the drizzle and so we were also phoneless this week! But we just got our phone back today and I'm so glad. We scheduled our days last week off of faith and Heavenly Father truly blessed us!

Sister Jenkins and I are working on extending more baptismal invitations on the first lesson and it honeslty works! Sometimes Heavenly Father puts us in situations that are awkward or uncomfortable, but He always promises us His hand is all things if we but put our trust in Him. 

"But if by a still, small voice He calls to paths that I do not know, I'll answer "dear Lord, with my hand in Thine, I'll go where  you want me to go"". This simple line from the hymn "I'll go where you want me to go" is so true!!! He doesn't ask us to do things He didn't believe we could do. If we trust in Him, He will guide us!

I hope you all have a good rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment