Saturday, February 18, 2017

Week 10: 10/05/16: Hurricane Update...


Week 10: 10/05/16: Hurricane & General Conference

Hi everyone, I'm alive!!!

The storm was actually a drizzle and so everyone was freaking out for nothing lol. This week was still awesome even though we didn't get to go out to teach as much as we would have liked to.

Sis Jenkins and I, along with 2 other sets of sisters, stayed in Mandeville (an hour away from Maypen) with our mission nurses, Elder and Sister Ridler. They're from Wales and so I like hearing them talk haha.

We got to watch general conference and so that was a huge plus! My favorite session was the Saturday Afternoon session because it was all about missionary work! Also, shout out to Sister Higa, Muliaga, Soifua, and Elder Shigeta because I saw you all in the choir!! So proud, so proud.

Anyways, since we were basically under house arrest, we had permission to email today since we didn't get to on Monday. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for your prayers, and I hope you all have a great week!!!

Aloha wau ia 'oukou a ofa lahi atu!!!

Sister Meli

pic 1: Me and my two samoan sisters, Sister Faimalie and Afemata!!
pic 2: The hurricane (drizzle) survivers
pic 3: Sis Baker and me with our matching shoes :D



No comments:

Post a Comment