Saturday, February 18, 2017

Week 19: 12/05/16: Happy December!!!

Week 19: 12/05/16: Happy December!!!

This week was kinda cool. There wasn't much lol.

But I will say that I am so jealous of all my missionary friends that are serving in places that snow. Jamaica is still hot! So I sweat like crazy everyday! 

As the holidays come around, I've been more homesick than usual. I hope everyone who has the chance, gets to tell their families how much they love them. You never know how good you've got it until you're worlds away from them. But I wouldn't trade being a missionary for anything. 

We got to watch the First Presidency Devotional yesterday and it was beautiful. Our investigators came to watch it too!

Well, that's really all I've got for this week. Sorry it isn't as exciting as last week's but hey, I'm still in Jamaica and I still love the gospel and my Savior more than ever! 

I hope you all have a blessed week :)

Aloha wau ia 'oukou a ofa lahi atu,

Sister Meli

No comments:

Post a Comment