Sunday, April 2, 2017

Week 32: 03/06/17...I sneezed on the beat and got sick (literally

Hello everyone!!!

This week was a little slow because my body was being dealt with physical limitations! I got sick but it was still awesome! Since I stayed inside for a couple days, I was able to prepare a lot more for this upcoming week.

I also finished the Book of Mormon!!! That was my second time reading it and it was even better this time :) I love the Book of Mormon so much!

We had an awesome lesson with one of our new investigators, Heather. We invited her to be baptized and she said yes!! The spirit was so strong and I am so excited to prepare her for baptism!!! She really wanted a change in her life and she felt it right away in our lesson :)

We also had interviews with our mission president on Friday (which was also my 7 month mark!!!!) and it went great! He is working with us in making goals for each transfer so that we can see success. This upcoming Sunday, the missionaries will be putting together a missionary fireside for our branch and I am excited for that! We are going to help our members teach the Plan of Salvation using the scriptures!

I hope you all have a great week!

Aloha wau ia 'oukou a ofa lahi atu!
Sister Meli





No comments:

Post a Comment