Sunday, April 2, 2017

Week 34: 03/20/17..."ello"


Aloooohaaaa!

This week was a crazy one! not really, but I thought I'd say it anyways... living in Jamaica is crazy itself!

To start, transfer calls came and Sis Fun and I are staying together (big surprise lol)! I'm excited to serve with her more so that we can work together to find miracles! 

Shameika, our investigator on date to be baptized this week, will now be baptized on April 8th... she couldn't come to church yesterday because she had no money to come :-( darn. We shared with her Mark 4 about the parable of the sower and explained to her that unless we deepen our roots in the gospel, the adversary is going to try and take us further away from our Father in Heaven. She is such a sweet lady but she gets tried so much! We are praying that she may keep her  eyes focused on the glory of our Father so that He can show her the way! 

We were able to see Paulette again this week and it was awesome!!! Shyann and Cody remembered almost EVERYTHING we taught about the Restoration! I was thinking to myself "These kids are so BRIGHT!" I have a testimony of the love that our Savior has for little children! They work hand in hand with our Heavenly Father and they don't even realize it! When we introduced them to the Book of Mormon, they were so excited to read more scripture and learn about Jesus Christ! Paulette was happy as well, she told us she wants to keep meeting with us.

The more I rely on the Lord in all I do, the more I've recognized how hard the adversary is trying to bring me down! I've recognized all the ups and downs that have come from trying to do what He wants me to do and I know that as I continue to seek His guidance, then He will show me the way. 

I hope you all have a blessed week!!!

Aloha wau ia oukou a ofa lahi atu!

Sister Meli


No comments:

Post a Comment