Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Week 31: 02/27/17: I'm getting darker...

Hello everyone!!!
This week was awesome! We had zone conference where are zls, aps, and our mission president all talked about how we should teach more conversationally. It was a much needed conference, especially for a sister like me, who can be really awkward at times!!!! The north coast zone is cool and I finally got to go to Montego Bay, where my dear trainer (who hit her year mark on Friday!!!) is from!!! I also got to see Elder Burrell, who is getting ready to leave to the Dominican Republic this week! he was visa waiting and being trained by Elder Perkins, who came out with me!!!
Sis Van Der Leek and I are slowly getting the hang of Sav and we put two of our investigators on date!!! Shameika and Kia picked their own date and will be preparing themselves to be baptized on the 25th of March!! I'm excited!!! We are also going to be putting 3 more of our investigators on date this week and so I am excited to see that happen! We set a goal to have 5 baptisms this transfer and so I know that by faith and obedience, the Lord will help us to make it happen!
I will soon be hitting my 7 month mark, so you know what that means.... I go home in less than a year!!!! I've gotta work hard to make every moment count!!!
Well, that is all I really have for this email lol. Thank you for the support, love you all!!!!
Aloha wau ia oukou a ofa lahi atu!!!
Sister Meli

No comments:

Post a Comment